Monday, December 28, 2009

THE INTERNET'S LEAST-QUALIFIED MARTIAL ARTS EXPERT IS PLANNING A VACATION

Coming up next month: I'm bound for Port au Prince.

Claire: How's the Muay Thai scene in Haiti?
Mischa: There is none.
Mischa: Absolutely none.
Mischa: Although there are rumors of a Thai restaurant.

(Turns out my brother's wrong. But I seem to have missed the excitement.)

Mischa: But I think you should blog your trip to Haiti. Your fans expect no less.
Claire: I surely will.

(Later ... )

Claire: Capoeira.
Claire: I can study Capoeira in Port au Prince.
Mischa: But Claire, Haiti is a good place to study real self-defense.
Mischa: The kind with bullets and tanks.
Mischa: Bulletproof vests.
Mischa: High powered ammunition.
Mischa: Snipers.
Claire: Excellent!
Claire: That will give me much to blog about.

No comments:

Post a Comment