Saturday, November 14, 2009

NO, MOM, DON'T DO IT!

Mom,

It seems you're not the only reader left. Egemen is reading this too. He is now extremely concerned for you. It seems that I steered you wrong.

Listen to him, Mom. I beg you. He's the authority. If tomorrow morning you wake up to discover that you are Mirko Crocop, do not expect that high kick to work when you step out for the morning paper and a bit of the old ultra-violence. It's just too big a risk.

But all bets are off if you wake up to discover that you are a monstrous verminous bug. If you can't make at least one of those hundreds of legs work to your advantage, there's something wrong with the system, not the fighter.

Love,

Your daughter

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Claire,
    I know you are worried about my martial arts skills but I assure you that even LOL's can kick real hard!!!

    Love,
    your mom

    ReplyDelete