Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I'M LISTENING, VIKTOR, BUT SLOWLY

Viktor Larkhill sent me an e-mail a few days ago suggesting that I change my comment settings. They were, apparently, set to "Annoying." I didn't bother, because I was planning to follow his other piece of advice, which was "Switch to Wordpress." But since I haven't managed to find time to do that, I reckon I should do the next best thing.

Ladies and Gentlemen, alert the press: I've changed the comment settings to "Not so annoying."

Viktor: I promise you that soon the photos will be pre-scorched on CopyBuoy via Hoster Broaster and streamed into the Plaxo/LinkedIn yak-fest meld with both Reddit bites and Delicious. You just watch: I'm gonna Digg that cross-platform viral spiral to an FB-MS interlink torrent and make its sorry ass Kindle-friendly. I will so totally Digg that thing. I'll Digg its brains out, vi-spi style. I'm gonna hit that Digg switch so fast I'll be in bed before the room gets socially marketed. Then I'll monetize the meld, just to show 'em who's the greatest. I'm no pansy-ass technophobe.

I just need to find the time.

All comment welcome.