Wednesday, January 13, 2010

MY BROTHER AND HIS FAMILY IN HAITI ARE SAFE

Thank you to everyone who wrote and called. We received an e-mail from Mischa last night:

We are all fine. Communications are very limited. We'll be in touch as soon as we can. Everybody in the family is fine. Please contact Rosella and let her know.

That's all we know. We very much appreciate the phone calls and your concern, but we'd like to keep the phone line free in case they try to call, so for now please use e-mail.

Here is a Facebook group for people who are trying to figure out ways to help. I am going to try to find more information today about how people can help most effectively. If I hear from my brother again, I will also ask if he has any information about other people there, MINUSTAH employees in particular, and try to pass it on to their families. If you'd like me to ask about someone you're looking for, send me their names.

I'm sorry, I have no more information right now.



No comments:

Post a Comment